Click Link Below to order now!
Here Are Just 10 Great Reasons To Add Fresh Bee Pollen To Your Daily Diet!
1. Respiratory System - Bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma.
2. Treating Allergies – Pollen reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies. Dr. Leo Conway, M.D of Denver Colorado, reported that 94 percent of his patients were completely free from allergy symptoms once treated with oral feeding of pollen. Everything from asthma to allergies to sinus problems were cleared, confirming that bee pollen is wonderfully effective against a wide range of respiratory diseases.
3. Energy Enhancer - The range of nutrients found within bee pollen makes it a great natural energizer. The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day by enhancing stamina and fighting off fatigue.
4.Skin Soother - Bee pollen is often used in topical products that aim to treat inflammatory conditions and common skin irritations like psoriasis or eczema. The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells.
5. Digestive System - In addition to healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat.
6. Immune System Booster - Pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thereby supports the immune system. According to holistic health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola, bee pollen has antibiotic-type properties that can help protect the body from contracting viruses. It's also rich in antioxidants that protect the cells from the damaging oxidation of free radicals.
7. Treats Addictions – Used holistically for healing addictions and inhibiting cravings by suppressing impulses. Because bee pollen crashes cravings, it is a very useful research is needed into this benefit, particularly when it comes to weight management.
8. Supports the Cardiovascular System - Bee Pollen contains large amounts of Rutin; an antioxidant bioflavonoid that helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and corrects cholesterol levels. Its potent anti-clotting powers could help prevent heart attack and stroke.
9. Prostate Aid - Men who suffer from benign prostate hyperplasia can find relief by using bee pollen. Bee pollen can help reduce inflammation to stop frequent urges to urinate.
10. Infertility Problems - Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, therefore may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy. As well as being a hormonal booster it is also a great aphrodisiac!
Comment below on how you can get some of this amazing stuff for only $15.95!!!!!
You see beekeepers are like other farmers. They sell the best of what they produce and keep the less than perfect remainder for themselves and their families to eat. So they sold their best honey and scraped the bottom of the hives for the honey that they would consume. It just so happens that the honey that dripped to the floor of the hives, also contained a lot of bee pollen. Pollen is the male seed of flowers. It is required for the fertilization of the plant. The bee goes from flower to flower gathering the pollen and mixing it with a bit of honey it brought from the hive to form little granules. These granules, which we know as bee pollen, are taken back to the hive and then fed to the bee larvae. Without the bee's mysterious potion, the larvae would be unable to develop into bees.
One very interesting aspect of bee pollen is that man has been unable to duplicate it in the laboratory. There is something very special in bee pollen that just cannot be identified and reproduced.
For thousands of years, cultures throughout the world have used bee pollen for improving a surprising number of conditions including: improving endurance and vitality, improving longevity, aiding recovery from chronic illness including regaining lost weight, reducing cravings and addictions, regulating the intestines, helping to build new blood, helping to prevent infectious diseases such as colds and flu, increasing the level of red blood cells, and many more conditions. It also contains lecithin which helps to reduce bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol, thereby improving the conditions that medical science connects to heart disease.
Bee pollen is nature's perfect weight-loss food. The normalizing and stabilizing effects of this "perfect food" from the bees are phenomenal. It works wonders by correcting a possible imbalance in metabolism that may be involved in abnormal weight gain. Bee pollen stimulates the metabolism thereby increasing calorie burning. As a food it contains only 45 calories per ½ ounce, or one heaping tablespoon. It contains about 15 percent lecithin which helps dissolve and flush fat from the body. It also contains phenylalanine, an amino acid which acts as a natural appetite suppressant and eliminates cravings. Phenylalanine has been used in addiction recovery programs, because of its ability to normalize the "pleasure center" of the brain. So if you're addicted to sweets and junk food, bee pollen could be just what you need to finally be set free.
Bee pollen is a genuine miracle for people with allergies....myself included. Taking bee pollen mimics what allergy doctors call "systematic desensitization". It's very similar to what happens when a person gets allergy shots. They are injected with ever increasing amounts of the substance they are allergic to and their immune system reactions decrease over time, usually one to two years. Bee pollen was the first supplement I took that helped me overcome the allergy problems that had plagued me the first 19 years of my life. After taking two allergy shots in each arm, twice a week for a year and having no relief, it was bee pollen that cured me.
According to Leo Conway, M.D., of Denver Colorado, bee pollen is a very successful allergy treatment. He treated his patients with pollen and reported: "All patients who had taken the pollen for three years remained free from all allergy symptoms, no matter where they lived and regardless of diet. Control has been achieved in 100 percent of my earlier cases and the field is ever-expanding." Since bee pollen for this use was first perfected in his laboratory, astounding results were obtained. No ill consequences have resulted. Ninety-four percent of all his patients were completely free from allergy symptoms. Of the other six percent, not one followed directions, but even this small percentage were nonetheless partially relieved. He saw relief in his patients of hay fever, pollen-induced asthma, with ever increasing control of bronchitis, ulcers of the digestive tract, colitis, migraine headaches, and urinary tract disorders. Since some people (very rare) can be sensitive to bee pollen, it is suggested that you only take a few granules to start. Then gradually increase to 1 teaspoon twice a day. My wife (Kim) is allergic to bee stings and has no problem taking 2 teaspoons per day.
As for children, 1/2 teaspoon twice a day would be sufficient, following the same suggestion of starting with a few granules, then increasing gradually.
Bee Gold comes in an 8 ounce pouch and is a month supply for one person taking 2 tsp. per day.
We will continue to expand on our information about bee pollen, but I think you can see why we at Basic Reset are so excited about adding Bee Gold to our group of life changing products. We looked at many different sources before we found a bee pollen that we could put our name and reputation on. Like all supplements, you have to consider the source. We chose what we believe is the purest, cleanest, raw miracle of nature available anywhere in the U.S. Bee Gold is gathered by bees from wild flowers and not commercial farm crops. We considered sources from other countries such as New Zealand, Spain, Brazil, and Canada, but we didn't see where there was any increase in benefits versus the considerable increase in cost. We are not making any health claims about the results you may achieve. Everyone is different. Always consult with your health professional for advice. If you are taking blood thinners such as Coumadin, or Warfarin, you will need to have your INR blood testing monitored as you will need to decrease your medication. But that's a good thing…right? We do believe that since it is considered a natural food and therefore safe to consume, it is certainly worth giving Bee Gold a try.